Red Bridge is located a short distance from Liverpool, PA in Liverpool Township. The bridge crosses Wildcat (Barger’s) creek. Built in 1886, the 55 feet long by 15 feet wide bridge has an interior height of 12 feet. Planking is 1-1/2 inches x 13 inches. The Kingpost/Queenpost truss single span bridge was later by-passed by the highway and is now owned by the Historical Society of Perry County.
Posted on the National Register of Historical Places August 25, 1980 NRHP Ref 80003596 and World Guide to Covered Bridges No. 38-50-06
GPS 40 34.07 N 77 00.90 W
From Interstate 81 (Exit67) drive north on Rt 322/22 and then Rt 11/15 approximately 25 miles to Liverpool. Turn left on SR 17, then an immediate left on SR1010. Travel .2 miles, turn right onto Perry Valley Road, then right on Red Bridge Road.