Tuscarora State Forest
40°15’48.6″ (N) 77°33’46.3″ (W)
The Big Spring CCC Camp was in use from 1933 to
1941. Company 1382, consisting of two hundred
men, moved here in June of 1933 and set up in tents.
Within four months the entire company was housed
in wooden barrack buildings. There are only two
buildings remaining from the. entire camp.
This marker was installed in July 2016 and will be dedicated later